Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

It's sure been awhile...


So it has been awhile since my last post and I don't really know why. The time has just been flying lately and I don't know where it has gone. Well a lot of it has been spent on The Pioneer Woman blog, my new obsession. Reading it makes me want to meet a hunky cowboy, pick up and move out to the country and spend my days cooking, baking, and gardening (but wait I have a handsome guy and a little munchkin and I cook, bake, and garden already). Speaking of my little munchkin, above is a picture I took of her yesterday in the backyard. She was so excited to wear her new Hello Kitty rain boots.

And speaking of gardening I am getting really excited for this year's backyard garden (taking that we have a backyard - we will be moving somewhere at the end of April, but we don't know where yet, EEK!). Last year I attempted tomatoes, green peppers, and a raspberry bush, but only the tomatoes turned out. My disturbingly deranged backyard squirrels ate the raspberry bush before anything had a chance to grow - literally all that was left was a stick, and the green pepper plants never took off because the tomato plants ended up towering over them. This summer will be another round of honing my green thumb, I can't wait. Until then here is a picture from last year's garden.




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home