Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Here we go!

It is a new year and even a new decade. I recently completed a major goal in my life which was graduating from college with a bachelor's degree. I majored in interior design and minored in business at the University of Wisconsin - Stout. For me the biggest accomplishment was completing this goal while raising my daughter who is almost 2. I look back in amazement, especially at the month before I graduated, and wonder how I did it. In my last few weeks I was literally living in the senior design studio consuming ridiculous amounts of caffeine. All in all I did what I had to do to put out an awesome senior project (see the picture of my show space below), be a mom, and finish the rest of my course load. With that said, I ask myself now what? For the past 4 years my goal was to graduate, now that I have, I find myself questioning what my new goals will be.



In this blog I would like to document my creative ventures. I am an avid scrapbooker, card maker, crocheter, baker, and designer. I also make some jewelry and want to learn how to sew and knit. I am always looking for new ways to save money, organize my home, and live healthier. This combination hopefully will create lots of interesting and insightful posts.

0 comments:

Newer Post Home