Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Yesterday I decided to tackle the ridiculous mess in my bedroom (also my office/craft area). I have been trying to get my things organized for weeks, but only would get half way done before someone needed my motherly services. This would then leave an even bigger mess. I had cards and decorative papers covering my desk in an attempt to finish them and bills and other miscellaneous items scattered everywhere that needed to be dealt with.

I finally was able to get everything done yesterday. The majority of the cards were finished and filed away and bills were paid. In organizing my remaining paper crafting supplies, I stumbled upon half completed scrapbook pages from last summer. I ended up getting pretty excited because I love scrapbooking but was way too busy until recently to partake in the fun. Here is a page I finished up. It was nice to work with some summer pictures, especially because we are barely seeing the sun these days in Wisconsin. This page uses Basic Grey paper, my absolute favorite paper line. It has been for about 6 years now and I am always excited to see what designs and color combinations they come out with next.

I have been thinking about what my next creative ventures will be and have come up with two I am interested in. First I want to learn how to knit baby hats. There is a book I found called Baby Beanies that I fell in love with at first glance. The hats would make great presents. The other project idea I have is to make a scrapbook of my favorite recipes. I am really getting into finding new recipes lately and it would be fun to put together a book with my favorites. It would also be a really memorable gift to pass down to my daughter when she is older. I will update with posts of my progress as I begin my new projects.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home