Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Having graduated over a month ago (eek! I can't believe that much time has passed), I am scrambling to get my design portfolio done. I have attempted many times to create a portfolio in the past, but kept putting it off because my senior project would be the driving force for the final product. Well now that my senior project is done, I have no excuse. I am finding that a few of my files have disappeared over the past few years... oops, but I have a good amount to work with. It is funny reaching back to freshman year and looking at some of my fundamentals projects then seeing what I have created since. The above drawing is a still life exercise using color pastels from Drawing II. Below is from Fundamentals of Design and was featured in the Furlong Gallery for the 2005 CIDA Accreditation Review. As I continue working on my portfolio, I will post a few of my images from interiors and other studio classes, along with the finished product.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home