Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Handmade Gifts

I love making things to give as gifts, it makes everything much more personal. Gift giving can be frustrating for me because I am so anti clutter. I want to give gifts that I know the recipient wants and will use. I become frustrated when it comes to people like my parents and grandparents who do not need anything, but gifts are still expected for all gifting holidays. My default gift for birthdays is a handmade set of greeting cards and for weddings is a crocheted throw blanket. Here is an example of one that I made this Fall that I still need to get sent out (oops!). I like blankets that are looser (more holes) because they are so much quicker to make yet have the same effect of one that is more time consuming.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home