Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

Portfolio Wrap-Up

So I have been putting off doing my portfolio again... I have been working on it like crazy this evening while listening to my favorite tunes since my Photoshop trial period is done after tomorrow. Therefore I need to finish up my pages and turn them into pdf form so I can bring them to the UPS Store and pay an arm and a leg to get this darn thing printed! It is a little crazy to think that this is a book of my best work over the last 4.5 years. It will feel amazing to have it done, it really has been hanging over my head lately.

I currently am taking a small break from it (obviously since I am typing away on here). I am trying to decide which pages to cut, a seriously tough decision, and playing with layouts for a coverpage.

On another note, I have been a reading maniac recently (which is part of the reason my portfolio has been put off until the last minute). This past weekend I read Grave Secret by Charlaine Harris (LOVE her!) and today I finished up The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks (also a favorite author of mine). Both were very good books. Grave Secret is the first in a series and so far is very interesting with strong main characters. The Lucky One is one of my favorites that I have read of Nicholas Sparks. My number one is The Guardian followed by The Rescue. Last semester I ended up feeling deprived of reading since I was so busy, so I am taking extra joy in it now. I just love a good book.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home