Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


It's Valentine's Day today and a few weeks ago I came up with a fun idea for a project my daughter could help with. I planned send out valentines to some of our closer friends and relatives from our daughter. I made the layout similar to a postcard instead of a card that opens. The front I made using patterned paper and a heart stamp, then I had my daughter draw and put stickers on a separate piece of paper which I adhered to the back of the postcard after she was finished. I also took some current photos of her playing in her valentines dress and slipped two pictures into each envelope with the valentine. Faith loved helping with the project and it is a great treat for some of our friends and relatives. Above is a sample picture of a valentine and below is one of the pictures of Faith in her valentines dress (the blocks even spell out love if you look closely!).

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home